Welcome to ParentVue!
ParentVue is a wonderful tool to monitor your scholar's education. It will provide you with the latest information about your child's attendance and grades, as well as, show the upcoming school and district deadlines and events. You can also find information about your child's conferences, disciplinary incidents, visits to the nurse, and progress towards graduation.
To log on to the website for the first time:
- Please enter the website https://dsa.apscc.org/PXP2_Login.aspx into your browser. We support Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox as a browser.
- On the log on page, click on the link that states "I am a parent."
- On the following page, click on the "Activate My Account" link.
- On the next page, click on the "I Accept" button.
- In the next screen enter the first name, last name and activation key exactly as it appears on school notification from your scholar or from the school receptionist.
- Go to Step 3 button.
- The system will prompt you to select your own username and password. The password must have a minimum of 6 character, and can consist of numbers and letters.
- Also enter the primary e-mail address. This address will be used to recover the password if you lose it and any e-mail communication with the school and district.
- Click on "Complete Account Activation" to finish setting up the account.
We hope you enjoy this new tool! Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us at your scholar's school.
Desert Star Academy Staff