Welcome to the Desert Star Academy Spartan Family!
Desert Star Academy acknowledges the family as the first source of learning and instruction. That process should not stop when each scholar begins shool. The family must remain an important asset through out the learning process. Desert Star's commitment to the family will be demonstrated monthly during school hosted parent meetings and events providing an opportunity for each scholar to present their academic accomplishment to their family. Parents will have the opportunity to network with each other and school staff will promote collaboration and commitment to the education experience that is so richly embedded in the school culture at Desert Star Academy.
Families can get it involved by volunteering at their scholar's school:
- On a committee
- In the classroom or office
- To organize and chaperone field trips
- To donate materials or art supplies, or funds (AZ Tax Credit Donation) for materials
- To make materials at home
- Be a quest speaker in the classroom or at family engagement events.
- Your expertise; anywhere!
Please contact the school office today to express your interest in becoming involved at Desert Star Academy!